Share if you like!JUMP TO RECIPE
Maple Blueberry Pudding
What is the only recipe that can compare to the mighty Blueberry Pudding? You have already guessed, it’s the Maple Blueberry Pudding! Made with freshly picked blueberries, this recipe will please every fan of berries.This page may contains affiliate links. Click here to see the affiliate disclosure.
- 1⅓ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond beverage
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (175°C)
- Mix the blueberries and the maple syrup in an 8'' (20 cm) square dish.
- Mix in a first bowl the flour, the sodium bicarbonate and the cream of tartar.
- Mix in a second bowl the egg, the brown sugar, the oil, the milk and the vanilla extract.
- Incorporate the dry mix in the liquid mix gradually with a spatula.
- Pour the batter over the blueberries. Try to cover all the surface starting by the center. It's possible you won't be able to cover all the surface. You don't want it to be too thick over the blueberries.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 45 minutes and until a toothpick comes out clean and that the top of the pudding is golden.
- Let it cool before serving and enjoy.
This recipe is for informational purposes only.