Low sodium mushroom gravy
- 1 cup(s) unsalted chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) unsalted beef broth
- ⅓ cup(s) toasted flour
- 1 chopped yellow onion(s)
- 1 chopped garlic clove(s)
- 1 pint sliced mushroom
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a first pot, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the onion, garlic and mushrooms for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the flour over medium heat in another saucepan, stirring very frequently. The toasted flour is ready when it is completely browned.
- Add the chicken and beef broth to the pot with the cooked vegetables and bring to a boil over high heat.
- When boiling, add toasted flour and simmer over low heat until desired consistency is achieved.
For informational purposes only. Nutrition data is primarily calculated from the USDA National Database. Values may vary from accuracy of measurements, brands, nutritional data and more. All measurements are metric (1 cup = 250ml). Readers are encouraged to make their own calculations.