Share if you like!JUMP TO RECIPE
Green Cabbage & Rice Potage
A really delicious cabbage soup. Creamy, healthy and comfy, this is a great soup that everyone should try, even cabbage haters!This page may contains affiliate links. Click here to see the affiliate disclosure.
- 1 green cabbage
- 2 diced yellow onions
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- ½ cup(s) white rice
- 6 cup(s) unsalted vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pepper to taste (Optional)
- 2 tbsp creamy soy preparation (Optional)
- Cook in a big pot the onions and the garlic cloves in olive oil over medium high heat until slightly golden.
- Add the green cabbage, the chicken stock and the rice.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and let simmer on low heat for 30 minutes or until the rice and the cabbage are very tender.
- Let it cool down for at least 10 minutes.
- Puree with a hand blender, a blender or food processor until very smooth.
- Add pepper and creamy soy preparation before serving if desired.
This recipe is for informational purposes only.