Share if you like!JUMP TO RECIPE
Chili Lime Salmon
A juicy and tender salmon piece with a spicy hint of chili and a touch of lime.This page may contains affiliate links. Click here to see the affiliate disclosure.
- 4 salmon fillets with skin (150g filet per person)
- 1 tbsp lime zest (Optional – Zest of 1 lime)
- 1 cup(s) salt-free chili sauce (See notes)
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade. This is optional, but don't forget to scrape off some zest if you want to add some to the fish when serving the dish.
- Pour the marinade into a plastic freezer bag with the salmon pieces and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C) 15 minutes before baking.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the salmon fillets and discard the used marinade.
- Cook the salmon for 20 to 25 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- If desired, serve with lemon zest on top.
If you don’t have a chili sauce without salt (or at least low in sodium), click here for a recipe to make yourself, it will be even better and healthier this way!
This recipe is for informational purposes only.